Architects: Photoluminescent EXIT Signs
Typically, Photoluminescent EXIT Signs may be specified in
- Div. 26 5300 – Exit Signs
- Div. 10 1443 – Photoluminescent Exit Signs
- Div. 10 4500 – Photoluminescent Exit Specialties
NON-electrical, NON-radioactive Permalight® exit signs are your easy-to-install, maintenance-free emergency lighting solution. Choose from many different designs that fit your building interior.
Permalight® EXIT Signs hold UL924-compliance listings from Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. and ETL-Intertek Testing respectively.
- IBC – International Building Code
- IFC – International Fire Code
- NFPA 101-Life Safety Code
- NFPA 5000 – Building Construction and Safety Code
- The Joint Commission (TJC), formerly JCAHO-Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations
- OSHA 1910.37 (b)(6)
- UL924 listed for high-location and floor proximity use!
- UL924 listed for the United States and Canada
Permalight® EXIT signs do NOT carry an expiration date.
Self-luminous exit signs on the other hand, typically containing tritium gas, are marked with a replacement date, and must also comply with the requirements of the United States Nuclear Regulatory Commission for Generally Licensed Devices. American Permalight®, Inc. does NOT manufacture self-luminous EXIT signs.